123 Sync Solution for ACT! and Exchange
Use 123 Sync to:
- Sync ACT! with Exchange. Direct Exchange access via
Microsoft's Mapi interface is supported as well as the Outlook
- Sync ACT! Contacts, Calendar and Tasks
- Integrate Emails from Outlook, Exchange
- Use Outlook to sync with Office 365, iCloud, Google, or any
other cloud service that supports Outlook/Exchange.
- 3 Supported Configurations:
- Exchange Server Resident. Install 123 Sync on the
Exchange server and sync with a remote ACT! Database
- ACT! Server Resident. Install 123 Sync on the ACT!
server and sync with Exchange.
- Independent 123 Sync 2012. Install 123 Sync on an
independent machine and sync ACT! with Exchange.
- Sync ACT! with local, offsite or hosted Exchange.
- Sync each user from ACT! to his/her own set of Exchange
- Sync phones, smartphones, tablets, and any device that
supports corporate Exchange synching.
Benefits of 123 Sync:
- Single server installation benefits:
- Single point of failure
- Low overhead
- Low support costs
- Single install
- Heterogeneous Mobile Device support.
- You can have iPhones, Blackberrys, Androids, etc., all
working on an single environment.
- No Client Device Install.
- Each device uses its own native addressbook interface
without the need to install memory and power hogging
- Native sync to all your devices. Whether your device syncs
wireless or wired with your Exchange server, 123 Sync puts them
all at your ACT! fingertips.
For more information,